Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Last-ditched Efforts


Perhaps, there was nothing exciting about it, but the waves of infatuation still ride over in the last few days. With that, I felt the need to do something with it, and that is to write a last letter for her (whether or not she was able to read this stuff, it doesn't matter), and since things were spilled over, there will be nothing gained, nothing lost with this.

And with this, here it goes:

Everything seemed to be awkward. From start to end, I believe it has always been.

But I count the moments as something worth remembering, for they are moments which seem to be something that is out of the ordinary. For they are moments which tell me that I am looking for people, for friends to be like you in one way or another, but not quite like you. These are moments which tell me that being friends wouldn't be that much bad. It even makes me feel happy.

And I am thankful for those moments, for which I see everything as a gift from you, from me, for you, for me.

Secrets have spilled, things have been revealed. I know that because there is nothing more to hide, liking you has not been that exciting as it was. But then, I'm glad we have become friends in some ways.

I may have not joined you in the ride. I might have stayed in the back and became contented with seeing you from afar. But it has been worthwhile.

And I did not write this just to end things. It may in fact be just starting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! Do you need us (dami talaga HAHAH) to direct her to this page? :) Ilabas mo na sa blue roast. Kapatid, malapit na. :)

    P.S. Salamat sa comforting words mo. Kinailangan ko yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwede rin. wala na akong itatago sa kaniya eh. hahaha nilaglag na ako ni michael at ni erick. e di pangatawanan na lang. HAHAHA.

    you are very much welcome. just doing my job haha.

    ReplyDelete