Friday, November 27, 2009

the fold's miley cyrus cover

While I was searching the Internet for pretty much everything I need (meaning the set of songs of the eleventh episode of Glee), I found this pretty good cover of The Fold. And I have to say this: I hate Miley Cyrus, but I think that her hit song is quite good and could actually be covered and parodied by several punk rock and power pop bands, and here are two of them.

The first is the cover made by Life on Repeat, and I think that if you haven't heard that it is actually a Miley Cyrus song, you would realize that it is call in its new power pop sound. (Listen to the drums, baby.)



This second one is made by Christian power-pop band The Fold. However, they pulled off the trick by changing the lyrics:



Notice the change in the lyrics. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment