Thursday, April 2, 2009

for april first: summer has already come!



First things first. Before going for the break, it would be best to number a few things to do and be preoccupied with for this summer vacation.


-High-priority on this list would be to let the body recover and spend long hours of sleep, spend the afternoons lying in bed and thinking beautiful thoughts, and sleeping once again. Isn't it great that the body never grows tired of sleeping?


Other things would then follow.


-Catch up on TV time. Watch the upcoming US NCAA games, look forward to the "purple-and-gold-dominated" NBA playoffs (ok, I was being too biased here), as well as a few new music videos on MTV and Channel V (which also urges me to check out if 'The Hills' and '90210' would be worth watching), and also a few toons and pay-per-views in Jack TV (Wrestlemania 25 on the way...)


-and of course, work still cannot be avoided. I still have to finish the lay-out for The Ambassador, the San Jose Seminary Yearbook. Also, I cannot but avoid to append the words "community beadle" in my Yahoo! Mail signature, and also attach to my schedule the many preparations for the next school year (which includes the way we proceed with the freshman orientation and initiation of the new members of the San Jose community).


-Pre-Divinity majors do not have OJTs, but we are sure expected to participate in the endeavours and activities of our local Ordinaries. I am tasked to serve at the Manila Cathedral for the rest of the Holy Week (also the important celebrations). Also, for the last week of April, I would be immersed in a specific parish where I would join and work in their formation programs for their lay parishioners.


-housework is a must for the summer, for we do not have any househelper. I have to again do the laundry, iron clothes, clean the house, and cook for ourselves.


-and of course, go to places. This summer, I would just like to pass by a few places where I haven't gone in months. A few places here in Manila would suffice.


With things that shouldn't be missed besides those mentioned above.


-relationships, friends, classmates, and my family whom I haven't seen a long time.

-facebook frenzy.

-lots of Left4Dead, Counterstrike and NBA 2K9 (after all, gamers are still gamers)

-point-and-shooting (I'm talking about my camera)

-checking out kicks (though not buying one for the moment, because...)

-saving for a skateboard

-texting and e-mailing people

-movie marathon

-blogging. Check out my blog http://earlsrandomthings.blogspot.com, to get lots of info and stuff that could increase your knowledge.

-sorry, no beach, but I'm expecting lots of hang-outs and sleepovers this summer.

-and most importantly, the pleasure of eating good good food never goes out of the scene


So for now, delete some school-related information, and LET THE FUN BEGIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment