Friday, April 15, 2011

For A Friend


You can deal with this in two things, and let me explain in my own terms and in my own experience.

The first one, take the long, slow, but steady road. You can play the game of sensing, and then when the right time comes, say it out. I'd say it is effective because it gave me time to know someone and assess what I really feel. But the problem is, it takes time. And patience. And lots of effort… and "competition" among other things.

The second one, would be the gamble. It's just going instant, not expecting anything but letting it all out, saying it right there and then. And there are two endings to this one, and it can either be comic or tragic. But hey, at least you let it all out, there's nothing bothering you.


There are two options. Which one will you take?

No comments:

Post a Comment