Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm (Sort Of) Back

Hello, blogosphere. I'm trying to regain my internet life after all those weeks and days of pain and hardwork.

But consider this:

I believe that human hard work is like sex and parenting. After sex, one would just get tired and quite lonely, unsatisfied (as to what I hear). Tristitia Amoris.

But here comes the baby, and you're happy. After birth and a few cuddly months, you'll end up lonely and think about education and growth.

Have the right things to help you take care of the baby, and the right dough for quality education. And after a few years, you'll end up thinking about his autonomy.

And since I am doing my report, kindly fill in the missing pieces. The point here is that we're never really successful until we have reached the end. Bow.

Oh, and one of the good Inglourious Basterds art I was looking at a few moments ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment